Friday, November 6, 2009

HALLOWEEN

BEAU AND UNCLE JARRED
MINI MOUSE AND THE LION

AVEY, MAL, AND UNCLE JARRED
MAXAROO AS ELMO

GRANDMA AND THE GANG

BEAU WAS SO SAD BECAUSE HE HATED HIS COSTUME UNTIL HE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR.

MINI AND THE ROCK STAR
MY NIECE CHARLEE AND HER DADDY
THE CUTEST LITTLE LADY BUG AND GRANDMA

Halloween was fun this year, but we sure missed Eli, Jeremy, Cindy and Jaiden. It just wasn't the same without them.










3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beau looks so cute! And I love that picture of Jared out with the girls. Cutest family!

J.E. said...

I love Halloween pictures. There is something about the kids in their costumes that makes it so fun. My favorite one is the one of Beau & Mal walking with their trick-or-treat pumpkins together. Perfect. And I love the one of Beau on Jared's shoulders, he's smiling.
Yes Please let's get together plus I have your Scentsy!
I'll call you.

Greg and Sarah said...

They are soooo dang cute! We missed your family at the Christmas party this year! Hope you are doing good!