I tried to send that e-mail to cindy and chris, but it would not let me forward it, so I hope Cindy sees this soon! So funny! I love the looks on each of their faces! Mal was obviously meant to be a disco dancer! I love the new pictures on the side bar! Beau's eyes are so blue! You and Mal are gorgeous and that hubby of yours! Lil hotty!
Mallory was TOTALLY getting into it! Seriously, she looked like it could have really been her body. Beau was like, why is my mom doing this to me? I LOVE it!
Oh my word! This is the funniest thing I have seen in such a long time! I haven't laughed that hard since...ummm...the funeral...!!! What talented children you have!
Just wanted you to know that this made my night. My favorite is Beau's expression while dancing. Oh and I am going to comment on the sidebar pics too. I didn't realize that you had one brown eyed and one blue eyed child each. They are so different, but so alike. You have such adorable kids, I just wanna eat 'em up.
7 comments:
Stop! That is so funny, I love both of the expressions. Mallory totally cheesin it, and Beau, "Hey guys..."
I love the side bars pics too. You look so pretty (as always) in your pic.
I tried to send that e-mail to cindy and chris, but it would not let me forward it, so I hope Cindy sees this soon! So funny! I love the looks on each of their faces! Mal was obviously meant to be a disco dancer!
I love the new pictures on the side bar! Beau's eyes are so blue! You and Mal are gorgeous and that hubby of yours! Lil hotty!
Mallory was TOTALLY getting into it! Seriously, she looked like it could have really been her body. Beau was like, why is my mom doing this to me? I LOVE it!
Ha ha! That is too funny! Mallory's super happy face craxks me up.
Too funny. You picked such great face expressions.
Oh my word! This is the funniest thing I have seen in such a long time! I haven't laughed that hard since...ummm...the funeral...!!!
What talented children you have!
Just wanted you to know that this made my night. My favorite is Beau's expression while dancing. Oh and I am going to comment on the sidebar pics too. I didn't realize that you had one brown eyed and one blue eyed child each. They are so different, but so alike. You have such adorable kids, I just wanna eat 'em up.
Post a Comment