Mallory is officially potty trained! She is doing great with going pee pee in the potty, and has had no accidents. In fact she has awakened several different mornings with a dry pull up, which amazes me because she sleeps anywhere from 11 to 13 hours a night. She has one big bladder!! She is struggling with going poo poo. She has gone on the toilet, but prefers going in beau’s diaper, not even a pull up, it has to be a diaper. I am trying to be patient, but I don’t know what the heck I should do. Does anybody have any suggestions? When she feels pressured, she just holds it in, so I try not to put too much pressure on her. Anyway, I am proud of her and she is so proud when she goes pee pee on the potty.
I had a fun birthday! We had a little family get together up at Jeremy and Cindy’s house. The kids played in the little pool, we BBQ’d, ate cake and ice cream and just had a fun time. Eli gave me a lap top and I love it! I can’t believe that I am 31, I am getting old!!!!!!!!!



11 comments:
Hi Jess:
Awesome pics! And it was very nice to you to have written about Aunt Linda. I am so hopeful that things can get better. And if nothing else, I hope she doesn't suffer. She sure is an awesome woman and so good to Mom and us.
Tell Mallory congrats on the potty training. She's about 22 years ahead of my schedule!
I love you sooo much!
Jarred
Yea Mallory! That is always the biggest relief when they are potty trained, as for pooping - every kid is different, you just gotta find the thing that motivates her. I love all the pictures, I'm glad you had a happy b-day too - we need to buy you lunch or dinner soon. I hope your aunt makes a full and speedy recovery. Loves.
Potty training is such a joy isn't it?! The pooping is just soooo much harder than the peeing! I think you just have to be patient--she'll get tired of "messy diapers" at some point.
Your kids are so adorable! I LOVE all your pictures!
So sad about cute Aunt Linda. She is so young to be suffering the way she is. It breaks my heart.
Take care! Love you!
I love the pictures! The one of Jaiden is so beautiful! Mallory is awesome! Tell her that I cannot wait for her princess pee party! The pooping in the toilet will come, I promise, just do what you are doing!
We are praying for Aunt Linda every night. It just stinks when someone close to you is suffering.
Okay, so many things to comment on! Yeah for Mallory! Don't ask my advice on the whole pooping on the potty thing. She will end up with major constipation and constant skid marks if you do what I did with Rachel.
Poor little Beau, to be so sick AND get new teeth on top of it all . . . poor little fella! I can't believe he is old enough for rice cereal!
I'm glad you had a happy birthday. You look so cute in your pictures! The kids are, as always, adorable. I love that you always have new pics of not only your kids, but your neices and nephew too.
I will definately keep Aunt Linda in my prayers. I hope she is able to get a transplant soon!
P.S. If you would just post more often, you wouldn't have to have such long comments from me! J/K I just like to know what's going on with you.
Hey Jess,
Happy Birthday!!! We need to go to lunch real soon to celebrate.I text you but wasn't sure it worked,I hope you got it, I was out of town. It's sounds like you had a great day!!! I love the pict. You are so pretty in those pict. Mallory looks so much like you and your beautiful Mom.
Wow...potty trained, so awesome, the poop part will come soon, be patient!
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt, what a hard thing to go through. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!! I sure love ya Jess, I'm glad things are going well for you, I love reading your blog!!! Chat soon!
Great pics- Congratulations Mallory on the Pee Pee party. Mabey the Poo Poo party won't be too much longer. I really like the picture of you and Eli, it's a good one. Your family seems to be doing good and I will definately keep Aunt Linda in my prayers. Give that little Beau-bug a squeeze for me.
Hi Jess- Hope all is well and that your Aunt is doing better, can't wait to see you and those cute little babies of yours.
Oh I forgot to tell you, I tagged you. See my blog for details.
I keep checking your blog to see if you did your tag. . . I can't wait.
UUUUUMMMMMMMM whats up?
Post a Comment