Friday, April 18, 2008

UPDATES!






It has been forever since I last blogged, so I thought I better at least post some updated pictures (especially for Cami Jo). Beau is getting bigger and BIGGER and BIGGER
each day. I took him in to my mom’s work the other day and we weighed him on the baby scale, he weighs almost 20 lbs. Seriously he is a giant! He’s not fat, he’s just big and solid. He will be 4 months tomorrow; time is going by way too fast. My little Mal is still a sweetheart to Beau! She gets the giggles at him all the time. Beau, Mal and I were all taking a bath the other night together and after I washed Beau’s hair she started laughing really hard and couldn't stop because his hair looked funny slicked back! She laughs at things that I laugh at, it’s hilarious. The other night I got a pinch nerve, only because I am carrying around a 20 lb. burrito baby!!! I seriously couldn’t move, so my Dad came over to rub it out for me. Eli, Mal and Beau were all on the bed and Beau went to grab Mallory’s doggy blanket and she said “Hey! Don’t grab my doggy Beausky!” We have no idea where that came from, we could not stop laughing and so of course now she calls him that all of the time. She has the cutest sense of humor, and Beausky loves her. He always stares and smiles at her. Oh, I love my kids so much, and I love Eli! He is one hard working son of a gun. He’s working 6 days a week and never complains. Thanks to him I am able to stay home with my kids. I LOVE YOU ELI!!!!!!

9 comments:

cami said...

Thank you! I now have my Mallory and Beausky fix! Beausky? She is hysterical! I love the pictures! You didn't tell me about your back! I hope that it is still not bothering you! I cannot believe he weighs 20 pounds! Ashton weighed 17 pounds at 12 months! Hello!

Lindsay said...

Beausky! She seriously thought of that herself? I love it. You do have the cutest kids. My boys were all heavy weights - Lucy still weighs about 15 lbs.

Jarred D. Nevens said...

Hey Jess:

I seriously can't believe how cute your chitlins are! Mallory was so fun last weekend when she and Eli came up to Jer's. She and Avey followed Leia around like they were her shadows. They said the same things Leia said. It was hilarious. I just love all these cute little farts!

I'm glad your back is feeling better.

I love you very much!
Jarred

Nanci said...

Slow, slow, quick quick, slow . . . oh sorry. I got caught up in your music. I can't believe how grown-up Mallory looks in those pictures. And Beausky? He sure is a handsome little fella. Holy cow! 20 lbs, no wonder you are having back problems! Slow down buster.

J.E. said...

Tonight the Hills is on. I can't wait! I totally agree. Lauren is kind of being a brat. I feel bad for Audrina, she needs to stick up for herself Lauren is kinda controling the way she doesn't want her to be friends with Heidi. Yes, Lo bugs. She just seems kinds shallow and fake. But I'm laughing so hard that Justin-Bobby is back. We'll chat Later.

cindy said...

Hi Jess!
I finally found your blog--actually Cami gave me the address. I love it! I am a very faithful blog reader, and now that I have you in my faves I will be browsing often. Your kids are gorgeous!!! I am dying to see Beau in person...he is adorable! Mallory is such a beauty! She reminds me of you!
Love you!!!

Krista Eastman said...

Oh your kids are beautiful!! I totally see a miniature Dave and Laura.
I can't believe a pinched nerve from the little guy (I mean BIG GUY), I need to see him soon.
It's funny how our kids understand and play out the same humor as us at such a young age, sooooooo Fun!!! Love ya!!!

J.E. said...

I want an updtae!

cami said...

Me too! Diddo Jamie!